Amber Ward Hazel Eyes Makeup Tutorial
Samantha has used my eye-shadows in Heather, Blossom and Damson to created a lovely eye makeup tutorial for those with Hazel colour eyes.
1) With a fluffy brush, apply Amber Ward Natural Mineral Veil Primer in Ethereal Matt Finish. This will combat any excess oils and will create a smooth base for the eyeshadows.
2) On a fluffy brush, take Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Heather and apply to the crease. This will act as a base shade for the darker eyeshadows.
3) With a flat eyeshadow brush, apply Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Blossom to the center of the lid.
4) With a fluffy eyeshadow brush, lightly apply Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Damson to the crease. Using small circular motions, blend Damson into Heather to create a soft, diffused look. Reapply and repeat until you have the intensity desired.
5) Define the lash line softly by applying Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Damson to the upper lash line with an angled brush.
6) On the tip of a flat eyeshadow brush, take Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Blossom and apply to the lower lash line.
7) Using the same brush used to apply Blossom, lightly apply Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Damson to the outer-third of the lower lash line.
8) Apply mascara to the upper and lower lashes. Finish the look with a pair of natural-looking lashes.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, remember to "embrace the pale."