This tutorial is for those with green eyes, Samantha has used a range of Amber Ward Eyeshadows to create this look. She was most excited about the Saturn Eyeshadow in particular saying it "really does make the green contact lens stand out."
1) With a fluffy brush, apply Amber Ward Natural Mineral Veil Primer in Ethereal Matt Finish. This will combat any excess oils and will create a smooth base for the eyeshadows.
2) On a fluffy eyeshadow brush, apply Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Warm Spice to the socket of the eye, concentrating the colour on the outer and inner corners. This will act as your transition shade, so make sure to blend this colour out towards the brow. Then, with a clean fluffy brush, blend the top edge of this shadow.
3) On a flat eyeshadow brush, take Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Saturn and apply to the centre of the lid.
4) On a fluffy eyeshadow brush, take Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Foxy and apply to the outer and inner corners of the eye. With a clean brush, blend this colour into Warm Spice.
5) Reapply Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Saturn to the centre of the lid. This will replace any colour that may have been lost when blending. Also lightly drag any remaining shadow on the brush along the top edge of the eyeshadows. This will add a touch of warmth to the other shadows, pulling the look together.
6) On the tip of a flat eyeshadow brush, apply Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Saturn to the lower lash line.
7) Finish the eye with 2-3 coats of Amber Ward Natural Mascara in Black on the top and bottom lashes.
I hope you agree with me that the finished look is stunning, remember to "embrace the pale."