Amber Ward Christmas Morning Makeup Tutorial
Christmas morning is always a difficult time makeup wise - you don't want to look like one of the ghosts of Christmas past, present or future, but neither do you want to be wearing full warpaint as you are opening your presents. Samantha has worked her magic to share a Christmas morning makeup tutorial, that will enhance you natural beauty .... allowing you to be confident that you will look you best in any Christmas photo's.
The base process for this natural look follows the eye tutorial.
1) With a fluffy brush, apply Amber Ward Natural Mineral Veil Primer in Ethereal Matte Finish. This will combat any excess oils and will create a smooth base for the eyeshadows.
2) On a flat eyeshadow brush, take Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Starburst and apply to the brow bone and inner corner of the eye.
3) With an angled eyeshadow brush, apply Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Foxy to the upper lash line. Blend the eyeshadow into the lashes with your ring finger. This with define the eye and make the lashes appear thicker.
4) With a fluffy eyeshadow brush, apply Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Starburst to the lower lash line. This will make the eye appear brighter and more awake.
5) Finish the look by curling the lashes before applying Amber Ward Natural Mascara to the upper and lower lashes.
1) Apply Amber Ward Natural Mineral Veil Primer in Ethereal Matte Finish to the skin. This will smooth the skin and create a flawless base for the rest of the makeup.
2) Apply Amber Ward Mineral Foundation in your matching shade. Start at the center of the face and work your way outwards.
3) With a fluffy brush, take Amber Ward Mineral Concealer and apply that under the eyes, around the nose and on any blemishes.
4) Highlight the face by applying Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Starburst to the tops of the cheekbones, the bridge of the nose and the cupid's bow. This will add a fresh and healthy glow to the skin.
5) With a large fluffy brush, apply Amber Ward Mineral Bronzer to the hollows of the face (under the cheekbones, hairline and jawline.) Amber Ward Mineral Bronzer is highly pigmented, so apply lightly for a more natural finish.
6) With a round or angled blush brush, apply Amber Ward Mineral Blush in Accent to the apples of the cheeks. The blush will complement the bronzer and will add a healthy-looking flush to the cheeks.
7) Finally, to finish the look, press a small amount of Amber Ward Natural and Organic Lipstick in Ruby Kiss on to the lips with your ring finger. This method will add a muted pop of natural-looking colour to the lips.
So there you have it a natural look that will leave you ready for your close-up. Remember to "embrace the pale."