Amber Ward Classic Christmas Makeup Tutorial
I wanted to share with you a tutorial for eye shadows, luckily Samantha has been experimenting with my products and has come up with this lovely classic Christmas makeup. Nothing too over the top, just natural gorgeousness that won't need constant fussing during the day. The base for this eye shadow is at the end of the tutorial and is currently my favourite, after all sometimes even us pale girls like to have a little "natural bronze glow".
1) With a fluffy brush, apply Amber Ward Natural Mineral Veil Primer in Ethereal Matt Finish. This will combat any excess oils and will create a smooth base for the eyeshadows.
2) On a flat eyeshadow brush, lightly pack Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Starburst to the centre of the lid. This will brighten the eye and add a subtle sheen to the rest of the eyeshadows.
3) With a fluffy brush, apply Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Sienna Shimmer to the socket of the eye. Sweep the eyeshadow on gently, using windscreen wiper motions to apply the colour evenly. Blend this colour out towards the brow to create a soft and diffused look.
4) On a smaller fluffy eyeshadow brush, lightly apply Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Foxy to the socket of the eye. Using small circular motions, blend Foxy into Sienna Shimmer to create a subtle gradient effect.
5) Take an angled eyeshadow brush and dampen with water. Gently dip the tip of the wet brush into Foxy, and draw a small line from the corner of your eye. To ensure you get the most flattering angle, aline your brush with the tip of your eyebrow. From the tip of that line, drag the colour to the centre of the lash line.
6) With a fluffy eyeshadow brush, apply Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Sahara Sheen to the lower lash line.
7) Finish the look by applying Amber Ward Natural Mascara to the upper and lower lashes.
1) Apply Amber Ward Natural Mineral Veil Primer in Ethereal Glow Finish to the skin. This will smooth the skin and create a flawless base for the rest of the makeup.
2) Apply Amber Ward Mineral Foundation in your matching shade. Start at the center of the face and work your way outwards.
3) With a fluffy brush, take Amber Ward Mineral Concealer and apply that under the eyes, around the nose and on any blemishes.
4) With a large fluffy brush, apply Amber Ward Mineral Bronzer to the hollows of the face (under the cheekbones, hairline and jawline.) Amber Ward Mineral Bronzer is highly pigmented, so apply lightly for a more natural finish.
5) With a round or angled blush brush, apply Amber Ward Mineral Blush in Wild Heart to the apples of the cheeks. The blush will complement the bronzer and will add a healthy-looking flush to the cheeks.
5) Finally, to finish the look, apply Amber Ward Natural and Organic Lipstick in Ruby Kiss to the lips.
I hope you like this look, enjoy your Christmas and remember to "embrace the pale."