Amber Ward Christmas Glam Evening Tutorial
Here is a look for the Christmas party season created by Samantha. Its stunning and dramatic, perfect for parties.
The base used for this look is at the end of the tutorial.
1) With a fluffy brush, apply Amber Ward Natural Mineral Veil Primer in Ethereal Matte Finish. This will combat any excess oils and will create a smooth base for the eyeshadows.
2) With a fluffy eyeshadow brush, apply Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Sahara Sheen to the socket of the eye. Sweep the colour on in smooth windscreen wiper motions, to ensure that the colour is well blended. Also lightly sweep this colour on to the centre of the lid.
3) On a pencil brush, apply Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Midnight Dream to the upper lash line. Then, with a clean fluffy blending brush, blend the top edge of this eyeshadow. The colour should gradually blend into Sahara Sheen, creating a smokey effect. Reapply and repeat this process until you have the desired intensity.
4) With a fluffy eyeshadow brush, apply Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Sahara Sheen to the lower lash line.
5) With your pencil brush, apply Amber Ward Mineral Eyeshadow in Midnight Dream to the lower lash line, blending the colour into Sahara Sheen.
6) Take a flat eyeshadow brush and dampen with water. Gently dip one side of the wet brush into Midas, and gently pack on to the inner corner of the eye. This will create a foil-like finish on the eye, making the gold shimmer appear more intense.
7) Take a clean flat eyeshadow brush and dampen with water. Gently dip one side of the brush into Midnight Dream, and gently apply to the remainder of the eyelid. With your blending brush, lightly blend where Midas and Midnight Dream meet. You should be left with a shimmery eye that's perfect for the party season.
8) Finish the look by applying Amber Ward Natural Mascara to the upper and lower lashes.
1) Apply Amber Ward Natural Mineral Veil Primer in Ethereal Matte Finish to the skin. This will smooth the skin and create a flawless base for the rest of the makeup.
2) Apply Amber Ward Mineral Foundation in your matching shade. Start at the center of the face and work your way outwards.
3) With a fluffy brush, take Amber Ward Mineral Concealer and apply that under the eyes, around the nose and on any blemishes.
4) With a large fluffy brush, apply Amber Ward Mineral Bronzer to the hollows of the face (under the cheekbones, hairline and jawline.) Amber Ward Mineral Bronzer is highly pigmented, so apply lightly for a more natural finish.
5) With a round or angled blush brush, apply Amber Ward Mineral Blush in Confidence to the apples of the cheeks. The blush will complement the bronzer and will add a healthy-looking flush to the cheeks.
5) Finally, to finish the look, apply Amber Ward Natural and Organic Lipstick in Purple Passion to the lips.
I love this look and I hope you do too, remember to "embrace the pale."